Aren’t there few things/habbits which are as it is and are subject to no change.Do you have any such habbit ?
Let me tell you few basic habbits Indians possess (of course !! I am included :D), no matter which part of country they are in or what language they speak, there is something which unites the INDIANS together*hahaha*
Disclaimer : No offence to anyone, these are just my observations and are for sake of some humor.
- Enter a restaurant, order for soup and divide by 2.
- Every lady or girl loves gol gappe and chocolates.
- Shopping acts like a therapy. Sad –> Shop ; Happy –> Shop. كازينو العرب
- Today is Sunday, Sunday is a holiday; result : so no cooking. Since it is a holiday you have nothing to do so have heaviest breakfast possible preferably aloo puri.
- Everyone is aware how important exercise and diet but still why to do it ? 100 % people are aware of this fact but only 50 % are conscious, Isn’t it ?
- Things you desire most will always be banned.
- The queue you stand in will always go slow compared to others.
- Another fact : Eating fast food spoils health, next day you are found eating pizza.
- There are few rules and guidelines to do a thing simply, but we will always break rules, push ourself in difficult situation and end up doing same task in most complicated way possible. ٣٦٥ رياضة
- If you know how to shop online you will spend your entire month salary shopping sitting at home and if you are not aware you will spend entire day browsing through items.
- Buy a new item, by default show off .
Aren’t these facts ?? Do you relate to any of these ??
Enough of chatter, Lets come to outfit, this is what I wore to a short trip to solan with friends. I wanted it to be comfortable and chic because we there was lot of travelling involved. arab casino Leggings have a jungle print on them and it was hard enough to pair them. Can you suggest more options to wear these leggings with ?
My new transparent flats, they go with any outfit.
~ Live Laugh Love ~