At a party like this I struggle with myself in sticking to my agenda to stay. To leave the yummy delicious food seems an impossible task. Sometimes I chose to win and not eat unhealthily and sometimes I loose.But now I have found few
solutions alternatives to this problem.Thought of sharing them with you.
Problem Solved :
- Dieting does not mean boycott yourself from social gatherings. Eat whatever you like but in very small doses.
- Always choose wisely, taste remains for an hour maximum but the effect of what you are eating will directly effect your health for a lifetime.
- Want to munch, opt for multi-grain biscuit or a baked snack.
- Sugar cravings : Eat watermelon or a slice of mango (Avoid artificial sugar as much as possible)
- Movie time cravings : Pop corns without butter best option.
- Replace your coke or even diet coke with a fresh juice, coconut water or lemon water.
- Craving for a chocolate, have a piece of dark chocolate.
Alternatives are always available, its all about being well determined and choosing wisely.If having a tough time finding an alternative for your craving, buzz me 😀
Now coming to outfit, this is what I wore to my kitty party 😀
A floral top, jeans,sling and heels; effortless outfit.
p.s : Stay tuned for the first task of the IT girls gang 😀 It is a fitness task.