I will specifically talk about Philips because in India I think it is more favorable brand since it is budget friendly and trusted. Babyliss, Remington and GHD are also good options to invest in but are a little expensive and the main issue is there is no customer service easily available for them except in metropolitan cities.
On the other hand, cheap straighteners which are not from trusted brands tend to damage hair. So I suggest you to invest in straighteners with ceramic coating at-least from a trusted brand to prevent your hair from frying. Also, invest in a good heat protectant for some extra protection. طريقة لعب القمار
- If you want to have a 2 in 1 product like a good straightener which can also be used to curl at times, invest in one which has slim plates and rounder edges. The ones with broader plates cannot be used for curling.
Recommendation: Philips HP 8310 Hair Straightener
It straightens to a decent amount if you have wavy hair and removes the frizz to quite an extent.The ceramic coating and ion technology protects hair from the damage that can be caused by frequent heating. One con I found in this one was it does not have a temperature control hence you have to shut off the device as and when needed.
- If straightening is your main concern and you need poker straight hair frequently, go for ones which have kerashine along with ceramic coating and ion technology. Also, opt for broader plates, since they can make ironing a lot easier and merely 10 mins task once you expertise it.
Recommendations: Philips HP8317 Kerashine jojoba straightener
It keeps the hair healthy and shiny but since it has broader hair you cannot curl the hair. Broader plates are more suitable for heavy hair.
- If you have fine medium length hair and are first timer at straightening. Also, if you do not want to spend much on it and want to own a straightener only for removing some frizz and need light straightening go for a sleek budget straightener. سيرخيو راموس
- There are lot of multistylers also available like philips. From the review that I have read, the straighteners among them are useless whereas the curlers work fine. So I would say why to spend so much on a multistyler when you can buy a curler at half the rate which does the same job. Also, personally I would suggest in investing each of the styling tool separately with protecting properties rather than going for a multistyler which does not have a any hair protecting features.
- Next I would like to talk about Philips Air Styler. First of all, it is not a straightener hence do not invest in it thinking it would help you straighten your hair. All it does is detangles, reduces frizz, dries and smooths your hair.I have recently purchased it and would review it super soon. العاب محمد صلاح 2024 But I have just mentioned it in this post to clarify it is not a straightener. Hence, invest wisely.