Now a days I am on a mission to convert every dish I make to its healthy version. My recent victim was Garlic Bread. I bought a loaf of garlic bread because I love Garlic Bread with veggies and not only cheese as generally available in market; so I thought why not to try at home the way I like.
Healthy version requires little tweaks to be done here and there to the otherwise unhealthy version. So first I am sharing with you the basic (unhealthy in my terms) version.
- All the veggies: Finely chopped red,yellow and green capsicum , mushrooms and corns (These are what I used, you can use olives or jalapenos as well or any other vegetable you like)
- Butter (you can also use Amul garlic butter if you like strong garlic flavour)
- Cheese (Any pizza cheese)
- Garlic Bread: You can but a fresh loaf from a bakery shop and cut slices or else do like what I did. I bought Kitty Garlic Bread that is available at any grocery shop.
Procedure is really simple. In a bowl, melt butter. Take your bread and brush butter on both sides. Mix all chopped veggies and place a scoop on bread slice. Top it off with grated cheese.
Now place the bread in pre heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for approx 7 to 8 minutes or till the cheese melts and turns brown.
Tadaa !! Vegetable Garlic Bread is Ready !
Healthy version of Vegetable Garlic Bread
Now for the healthy version of same.
1. Take freshly baked multigrain bread and brush both sides with very little olive oil.
2. Apply a little garlic paste on one side.
3. Place all vegetables on it.
4. Lastly, top it with grated paneer to give look and feel of cheese.
5. Now place it in pre heated Air Fryer for 7 minutes till base turns crispy.
Healthy version of garlic bread without any cheese and butter is ready. Enjoy without any guilt.
Also, I would be sharing a mini video about this on my youtube channel as well. So make sure to subscribe me there as well.
~Live Love Laugh~