As much as I love dresses, I love my Indian outfits too. I love wearing Anarkalis, Saree or Kurtis because they are comfortable, flaunt the curves well and looks elegant. Also, in India you have an option of getting custom stitched from a tailor at a decent price. I browse lot of websites for Indian Outfits, not only for actaully buying something but also for design inspiration which you can use to get something stitched from a local boutique or tailor. Of course, they do not have the fit and flair exactly like the designer ones but they are good option compared to the price you get them for.
Five websites I surf for Indian wear: I have included websites which hold designers collection as well as the ones have their own collection. Hence, range varies from low to high.
p.s: I have not ordered from every website mentioned below but I do stalk them all the time. So just sharing with you guys. Also, if you have shopped from any of the sites mentioned below or any other ethnic website please share you experience in comments below.
- Meena Bazaar: I really love their collection. They have elegant pieces yet trendy which are decently priced. They have two stores in Ludhiana and I keep purchasing from them. Nice quality and trendy designs is what attracts me to this store.
- Pernia Pop Up Shop: This website holds designer’s collection. Therefore, the range is bit on a higher side but still you can find few pieces within your budget or can shop during their sale period. Also, you can stalk their website for new latest designs and use them to get something custom made locally.
- Ogaan: This website has lots of fusion wear. I think what I love about their collection its simple yet very classy. Most of the pieces are play of fabric and cuts.They also hoard designer’s collection.
- Exclusively: Again, another website that holds designer collection of Indian wear as well as western. One can definitely indulge during sale season. They have stock from lots of budding designers as well.
- Indian Roots: This is the hub of Indian clothing. You can find reasonable attires here. From saree to fusion wear, everything is available here.
If you know of any other website please share in comment below. Also, I have listed my favourite online shopping websites before as well, make sure to give it a read too.