Today I am sharing a recipe with you guys which is my husband’s favourite. Basically, mushrooms and paneer are his favourites so he can probably eat anything that includes them. He is crazy about creamy mushroom Bruschetta from a restaurant that is our personal favourite in town. So, I thought of giving it a try at home. I did my online searching, tweaked some ingredients and made my own version of it which according to my hubby is almost similar to the restaurant one.
So here I present recipe of Creamy mushroom bruschetta my style,
- 2 packets Button Mushrooms chopped in chunks
- Amul Cream Tetra Pack
- Salt and Black Pepper (according to taste)
- Butter (I used garlic butter since we do not bring garlic in our house. You can use fresh garlic and butter.)
- Olive Oil
- 3 White part of Green Onions finely chopped.
- Bonn Garlic Bread
- Add 1 spoon olive oil. Then add chopped onions and sauté them till they turn brown.
- Add chopped mushrooms. Sauté them till they turn light brown and leave water.
- Now add half packet of cream. Increase the amount of cream depending upon how creamy you want the mixture to be. Add salt and pepper to it. (In case, you do not get which cream I am talking about click here)
- Keep it on low flame for about 15 minutes i.e. till the time the mixtures thickens, water evaporates and looks like below.
- Now take garlic bread slices and apply little oil on both sides.
- Scoop the mushroom mixture on slices.
- Keep it in over or air fryer (as I did) at 180 degree Celsius for about ten minutes that is till the base turns crispy.
- Sprinkle some oregano and garish with parsley leaves. Serve hot !
~Live Love Laugh~