Today I want to share with you one of my favourite salad recipes that is Warm Salad. It is so easy and quick yet so delicious that I can eat it every day and night.
I am sure it is not a diet salad since it has lot of sauces in it but it certainly is nutritious since you consume lot of vegetables is raw form. I hope you give this salad a try soon because you will definitely fall in love with it. You can always thank me later.
Any vegetable that you like chopped in big chunks. I used Zucchini, Broccolli and Bell Peppers. You can use garlic cloves, onions,cottage cheese cubes and mushrooms as well.
Barbeque Sauce (3 tbsp) : You can use any company ready made barbeque sauce that is available in near by store.I used Veeba Barbeque Sauce. If you are vegetarian make sure it has green sign on top since many non-veg barbeque sauces are also available in market.
Soya Sauce (3/4 tbsp)
Red Chilli Sauce (3/4 tbsp)
Tomato Ketchup ( 1 tbsp)
Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano and Chilli Flakes, according to taste.
- First of all blanch zucchini and broccoli. Sieve the vegetables and keep water as it can used as stock in soups etc.
- Now make a sauce by mixing everything mentioned under sauces section in pan kept on low heat.
- Toss in all the vegetables and keep on low heat for 5 minutes so that all vegetables are nicely coated with sauce.
- If the consistency of sauce is thin and vegetables are not getting coated properly, mix 1 spoon cornflour in water and add that to sauce to thicken it.
- Once you see all vegetables are nicely coated, your salad is ready to eat.
I hope you like this salad. If you try it do click a picture and share it on my wall or tag me it in. Take in my word this is a not to miss recipe. Do do give it a try. I am sure it will suit majority taste buds.
~Live Love Laugh~