I hope you are doing great. Today I wanted to share another quick and easy sandwich recipe with you guys which is Healthy Paneer Sandwich. Trick is same subtract the toppings that you do not like and opt the ones you love. You can also watch my other recipes .I have many more healthy recipes and sandwiches are my favourite so you will find quite a few of them on this blog in future as well.
- Multigrain Bread :It makes the sandwich crispier. I used the boon one easily available at a good grocery store.
- Amul Cheese Slices
- Paneer : I used 250 gms for Paneer for making 7 to 8 sandwiches
- Pizza Pasta Sauce: I used the ready made one by Cremica. Used a very little quantity for the entire mixture, like 1/2 tspn.
- Chopped Vegetables like Bell Peppers, Tomatoes etc.
- Seasoning : Mixed Herbs, Oregano, Salt, Black Pepper, Chilli Flakes
- Chopped Coriander
- Tomato Ketchup
- Olive Oil
All you need to do is chop all the vegetables as shown below. Alongside pre-heat the Griller toaster.
Now mix everything mentioned above except cheese slices and and bread of-course, ta-da paneer mixture is ready. Now apply little olive oil on both sides of bread. Place one cheese slice and then top it off with the paneer mixture and cover with another bread slice . If you are watching calories you can avoid cheese slice, sandwich will still be equally delicious but you know how yummy and tempting melted cheese is.
Grill it in toaster till both the sides are crispy – brown and its done. Ready to serve and I am hungry now.
I also added mushrooms to the it since my husband is crazy about mushrooms. Combination of mushroom and Paneer increased it nutrition value as well. There are a lot of people who are allergic to mushrooms or dislike it so you can include other vegetables that you like. Choice is all yours.
Please let me know if you would like to see more such recipes on blog or video tutorial for any recipe. I also made a mushroom sandwich recently which is super healthy and perfect for diet conscious people. Do let me know if you want the recipe for the same.
~Live Love Laugh~