Cheesy sanwdwich is one recipe which is loved by everyone in my family. Be it my in laws, my husband or my little girl, everyone loves it because it has cheese, vegetables and chapata touch. Now this is not my recipe at all. I follow a lot of cooking channels and I saw this recipe on Yout Food Lab Channel. Now there are lot of facebook pages and channels now a days which post these short accurate cooking videos and they look delcious. So I gave this one a try and it turned out to be awesome.
Here is the link to the recipe: Baked Veggie Sandwich
Recipe Credit: Your Food Lab
I totally followed this recipe and this s what I changed and noticed
- The Sandwich is not really crispy. Since it has lot of cheese it turns out be a little soggy.
- Cutting the centre wastes a lot of bread. Though its good for presentation when you hav guests at home but if you are making it for yyour self I would suggest not to cut the centre round piece and make it like a normal toast.
- I reused the centre round cuts for my little one as shown in pictures below.
- I added a lot more seasoning than shown. I added in some dominos oreganos and chilli flakes to add a little spice to it.
- I blanched all vegetables before adding them to the sauce. Specially Mushrooms and Brocolli.
This recipe post has made me hungry but *reality* I am going to have Aloo Gobhi. Yeah ! Cheese and pizzas are only treats lets have plain old aloo gobhi. DO let me know if you try this recipe out.
~Live Love Laugh~